These are complicated times in real estate, with a continually changing and evolving market. What was true last month about market data and neighborhood inventory is not necessarily true today. It’s critical to have updated information when listing your home.
What do you, as a seller, want from a real estate agent? The National Association of Realtors annual survey of home sellers in 2015 indicated they want several things:
- To sell their home as quickly as possible
- To net the highest price possible
- To find and qualify the right buyer
- To make the entire process as stress free as possible
To that end, I will provide the following services:
- Provide an extensive and current Market Analysis for you, including comparable sales in your neighborhood, as well as market conditions that may affect the value of your home
- Advise you on setting the right price for your home
- Consult with you about getting your house ready for sale, including managing contractors, stagers and any other professionals you might need
- Explain the entire process to you in advance so there are no surprises along the way
- Market your home in many ways, including utilizing Long & Foster’s enormous internet distribution system to websites all over the world, contracting with the best virtual photo tour companies in the business, and preparing eye-popping print marketing for direct mail and at the house
- Use my strong negotiation skills to ensure the best possible price and terms for you
- Maintain constant communication with you throughout the process, including sharing feedback from agents and buyers, information about showing activity of your home, and then frequent contact throughout the closing process to keep you apprised of every step of the transaction.